Interesting facts about Brazil!!

This week we have been learning about the FIFA Women’s football world cup. We had to select a country that is competing at the world cup to research. I am interested in Brazil so that was the country I chose who do you think will win the world cup?

6 thoughts on “Interesting facts about Brazil!!

1. hi Levi I like the way you did lots of pictures of the players. you taught me that the women’s national team has been competing the first tournament. maybe next time you could an equal amount of pictures and facts. why did you do pictures of men I thought it was the women’s world cup? 🤣

2. Hello Levi its me Rohaan,
    I liked the way you put Ronaldinho and Pele but not so much Neymar. You taught me that you know a lot about football. Maybe next time you could make it a little bigger. Why are you interested in Brazil?🇧🇷

3. Hello Levi its me Rohaan,
    I liked the way you put Ronaldinho and Pele but not so much Neymar. You taught me that you know a lot about football. Maybe next time you could make it a little bigger. Why are you interested in Brazil?🇧🇷⚽

4. Hi Levi i like the colurs that you put in. Did you think about how cool it is. Next time you could make the words more clear. why did you do this

5. Kia ora Levi,
    What a cool poster you have made about Brazil football, How did you research these facts? I also agree that Brazil is a very good team! What made you so interested in Brazil? I would love to know!

Here is a link to my blog – https://wpsraishas.edublogs.org/

Mā te wā
    Raisha

6. Hi Levi I like all the facts you have. This reminds me of when I did a post about the FIFA woman’s word cup. Maybe next time reread your writing so you don’t repeat facts.

Tau kē

from Geordie